Before proceeding with your purchase, please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. You must not purchase a ticket unless you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
References to “BYProgram Events” in these Terms and Conditions is to the ticketing service owned by Beautiful You Program (BYP) ABN 93 372 829 980 .
Application of Terms
1. By purchasing a ticket through BYProgram Events online, over the phone or in person), through the Beautiful You Program website, or an authorised sales channel, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Tickets are sold or issued by BYProgram Events as agent for the organisation(s) which are managing, producing, promoting, presenting or otherwise providing the service, event or performance for which the ticket is sold or issued (Presenter). The name of the Presenter and/or the venue to which your ticket relates (Venue) is usually shown on the front of the ticket but is also available from BYProgram Events. BYProgram Events has no control over, or liability for, the performance of the event by the Presenter. All ticketing complaints and claims, and your legal rights, are as against the Presenter, not BYProgram Events , except where BYProgram Events is at fault or where you have a legal right against BYProgram Events under the Australian Consumer Law.
3. The Venue’s conditions of entry are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and apply to your ticket. The Venue’s conditions of entry are available online or you can ask BYProgram Events for a copy.
4. These Terms and Conditions incorporate the Live Performance Australia Code of Ticketing Practice – Consumer Code (LPA Code), which sets out a code of conduct for the sale of tickets to live events including consumer rights.
5. Your ticket may be subject to additional booking terms, which will be notified to you prior to purchase. For example, if your ticket is to a timed ticketed exhibition, your ticket will only be valid for your nominated session time. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the additional booking terms and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
6. Tickets are only valid if purchased through BYProgram Events, the Box Office, the Venue or an authorised agent.
7. Ticket sales may be limited to a specified number of tickets. BYProgram Events may cancel or refuse to accept orders which it believes are placed in excess of any such limits.
8. Ticket proceeds are held in a separate trust account and will be refunded if the event does not proceed, if required by the LPA Code.
9. Once confirmed, your ticket and any transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
10. Bookings are subject to availability.
Pricing and Payment
11. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST if applicable. A tax invoice is available upon request to BYProgram Events.
12. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. A transaction fee may apply to your ticket purchase and you will be notified of the applicable fee prior to purchase.
14. You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
15. If the amount you pay for your ticket is incorrect (regardless of whether the error arose due to an advertising error online or otherwise communicated to you, human error or a technical malfunction), BYProgram Events may cancel the ticket and refund to you the amount that you paid and may offer a replacement ticket to you at the correct price.
Delivery, Collection and Printing of Tickets
16. Delivery of tickets will only be made upon receipt of full payment. You may request delivery of your ticket by post, to self-print an e-ticket or to collect your ticket from the Venue’s Box Office. Postage and handling fees may apply.
17. If you elect to self-print an e-ticket, then:
a) in the event that a duplicate copy of this ticket appears, BYProgram Events and the Venue reserves the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the Venue; and
b) you are responsible for printing the ticket and BYProgram Events and the Venue reserve the right to charge an administration fee if a replacement ticket needs to be issued.
18. Prior to purchasing a ticket through the BYProgram Events website, you may be required to register for an user account and to nominate an email address and password for your account. You must maintain the confidentiality and security of your user account (including your password) and not provide it to any other person.
19. You are responsible for your use of the BYProgram Events website and all transactions conducted using your account. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, please notify BYProgram Events immediately and reset your password.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
20. Where tickets are lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed, BYProgram Events may charge an administration fee to issue replacement tickets and may require proof of identity and purchase, prior to issuing a replacement ticket.
21. BYProgram Events may not provide replacement tickets where tickets are for general admission rather than allocated seating.
Conditions of Entry
22. Attendance at the event and the right of admission is reserved by the Venue and the Presenter.
23. By attending an event, you agree to the Venue’s conditions of entry.
24. The use of photographic or recording devices of any kind is not permitted, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Venue. Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission.
25. You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venue’s conditions of entry. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded in these circumstances, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Refunds, Cancellations and Changes
26. The Presenter may add, withdraw or substitute artists (including the opening act/s) or vary advertised programs, performance times, Venue, seating arrangements or audience capacity. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
27. If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and provided BYProgram Events receives authorisation from the Presenter, BYProgram Events will attempt to notify ticket holders of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation. However, BYProgram Events does not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation, rescheduling or relocation prior to the event.
28. You may be entitled at law or under the LPA Code to a refund where an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither BYProgram Events nor the Presenter will reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as the cost of travel, car-parking, child-care and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event. BYProgram Events recommends that you obtain ticket and/or travel insurance for those expenses.
29. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), neither BYProgram Events nor the Presenter are liable to refund to you any amount beyond the face value of the ticket plus any transaction fee.
29A. If BYProgram Events reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been:
- purchased with a stolen credit card;
- sold in violation of clause 30 (No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales) of these terms; or
- has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently,
- BYProgram Events may cancel the ticket. Where BYProgram Events reasonably forms the view that the ticket was purchased with a stolen credit card, BYProgram Events will take reasonable steps to refund the ticket price to that credit card unless it is unable to do so (for example, where the credit card has been cancelled).
No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales
30. Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or packaged, resold or otherwise offered for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without BYProgram Events prior written consent. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
Children’s Events and Minors
31. Admission and attendance at events and festivals designed for children may be subject to additional conditions of sale and entry. These conditions will be published on the BYProgram Events website and, if applicable, the Presenter’s dedicated website for the event.
32. School and other group tickets are subject to availability and additional conditions may apply.
33. All persons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the Venue. This includes all bar areas and dining rooms where alcohol is served. Proof of age may be required by the Venue.
Car Park Vouchers
34. The purchase of a pre-paid parking voucher for use at the specified car park confirms for you a parking space on the date and entry time as specified at time of purchase.
35. The parking voucher must be presented on entry to the car park. You will not be able to gain entry to the car park without a parking voucher even though you have pre purchased a parking voucher. If you choose Box Office collection for your ticket(s) and your parking voucher, you will need to attend the Box Office to collect the parking voucher before entering the specified car park.
36. Parking vouchers must be purchased at least 14 days in advance of use to allow for receipt prior to your event. Car park vouchers are subject to availability.
37. Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
The following terms and conditions relate only to packages sold directly by BYProgram Events. They do not relate to packages sold by other providers even if they include a BYProgram Events ticket. BYProgram Events recommends that you carefully review and read any additional terms and conditions of sale that may apply to such package, prior to purchasing the package.
38. Hotels, travel, meals and other elements included in packages are supplied by the managing, producing, promoting, presenting or other entity providing that element (the Provider).
39. Information regarding package elements is supplied by the Provider and is subject to alteration at any time. BYProgram Events is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
40. The Provider, not BYProgram Events, is responsible for any complaints or claims.
41. Each package element is sold on the relevant Providers’ terms and conditions, which are available from the Provider’s website or via BYProgram Events.
42. Cancellation fees may apply. These are determined on a case-by-case basis under the Provider’s terms and conditions.
43. Subject to the Provider’s terms and conditions, if an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, hotel, meal, travel or other package elements will not be refunded or exchanged, other than as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
44. Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your package, BYProgram Events recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Promotions and Competitions
45. If you received your ticket as a prize, gift, donation or otherwise for no cost, these Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion or competition (Competition Terms), apply to your use of the ticket.
46. Where additional elements were included in your prize package, such as hotel accommodation, merchandise or travel arrangements, such additional elements are subject to the Competition Terms and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the provider of such additional elements (for example, an airline for travel arrangements).
47. Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your prize, BYProgram Events recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk
49. You enter the Venue at your own risk.
50. You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
51. By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests, and the employees and agents of BYProgram Events, Venue and the Presenter.
Limitation of Liability
52. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), BYProgram Events and the Presenter are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses or inconvenience arising as a result of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the liability of BYProgram Events and the Presenter is limited to the minimum permitted by law.
53. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time. Any variations become effective on the day immediately after their publication on the BYProgram Events website and apply to any purchases made after that date.
54. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.